When disaster strikes, turn to a company you can trust. CFMC Cleaning understands that water damageto your home or business can be shocking and distressing, CFMC has trained Restoration Specialists that can help you get your home or business back to normal so that you can get your life back to normal.
Water Restoration Tips
When it comes to water damage what you don't know really can hurt you! Water damage can result in increased insurance rates, decreased resale value of home and property, and even health issues for years to come if not properly - and promptly - repaired. Learn how to protect yourself and your family from water related damage with these quick tips:
1. React Fast. Time is of the essence. When water damage takes place it is imperative to contact a Norfolk water damage and extraction company as soon as possible. Don't wait until the next morning - search for providers that offer 24/7 support! Mold and mildew can begin growing within 24 to 48 hours!
2. Remove. Until all the water is extracted and the humidity levels returned to normal, it may be necessary to remove furniture and other items from the area even if they aren't in direct contact with the water. High humidity and general unsanitary conditions may contaminate other items. Work with a reputable Norfolk water damage repair service that provides relocation and storage assistance for your belongings.
3. Report. Extensive water related damages often require the financial support of insurance - after all, that is what insurance is for. Don't risk the health and security of your family and investments by trying to do it yourself; instead, locate a reputable Atlanta water damage and restoration company that works with insurance to help you begin the process of restoring your property.
4. Renew. Sometimes it is necessary to eliminate contaminated items - especially If the water damage is due to sewage overflow, flood waters or other potentially harmful water sources. The rule of thumb is "if in doubt - throw it out". A qualified water restoration expert can assist in providing valuable information on whether or not your belongings are safe to keep and capable of being cleaned.
5. Review. Water damage can impact the entire home including air quality, drywall, upholstery and even hardwood flooring. Save time and money by dealing with a company capable of providing full service when you need it. When searching for a Norfolk water damage repair, Water damage restoration and Water damage extraction company, consider a full service company like CFMC Cleaning that provides carpet, air vent cleaning and upholstery cleaning with just one call. It saves valuable time and money so you can get your home - and life- back to normal.
CFMC Restoration Services
Experiencing water damage? To get help fast, Call CFMC Cleaning! 402-841-6771
It might be a flooded basement, leaking roof, overflowing washer or something else. We at CFMC Cleaning know that experiencing any water damage emergency in your home can be a traumatic event for you and your family, and that is why it’s critical to have the problem addressed, assessed and made right, immediately.
Drying out the affected areas quickly and efficiently requires specialized methods and equipment used by experts who are trained and certified to do work that meets and exceeds your expectations, while delivering excellent customer service. CFMC Cleaning has these capabilities and provides immediate 24/7 response for water and flood damage emergencies.
Water damage caused by:
Our Water Damage Restoration services include:
Why Call CFMC?